We have excellent record of profitability and we believe CleverMining is the best way to use your Scrypt & X11 miners.
- Excellent profitability beating other Scrypt & X11 mining options.
- Blazingly fast, very optimized and ASIC-friendly stratum software.
- Auto-switch to the most profitable coin.
- Auto-switch to the most profitable external mining campaign (meta mining).
- Auto-exchange mined coins to BTC.
- VARDIFF adjusting difficulty for all hashrates of GPU and ASIC rigs.
- Great and detailed stats and charts in web and mobile.
- Daily Payouts with 0.01 BTC minimum payout balance.
- Additional weekly payout for small balances (0.001 BTC).
- Highly developed project - excellent support and more features coming soon.
We are mining coins directly with our highly optimized, proprietary stratum software and additionally mine external campaigns to archive superior profitability ("meta mining"). Due to PPS and "meta mining" it's impossible to account a fixed fee. The fee for CleverMining can be between 0-20% depending on the mining situation. However, usually it is in the range of 2-5%. It covers the coin exchange risk, losses from orphan blocks/bad mining campaigns, hardware and maintenance costs. At the profitability page you'll find the exact compensation per MH you'll receive. The fee has already been deducted from the accounted values.
If you own a KNC Titan, you probably know that this miner has problems with fast coin switching. To cover the specific needs of the KNC Titan, we provide you with a special mining port. Non Titan miners will be disconnected.
Set the password to: d=8192
Please switch your Titan to the exact address (US or EU) displayed above (do not remove the / before the #xnsub). Mining with these settings with the KNC Titan leads to stable mining with low rejects.
We optimized mining with NiceHash rental on CleverMining.
Scrypt: Please use the following special port with a fixed difficulty of 8192 for smooth NiceHash => CleverMining scrypt mining.
X11: Please use the following special port with a fixed difficulty of 0.16 for smooth NiceHash => CleverMining X11 mining.
There is no need to enter a hashrate limit for CM at NiceHash. We tested it sucessfully with 30GH. However, NiceHash lets you pay about 15% more (delta) for each order, to reward their miners for the high amount of CM coin switches. Please take this 15% into account for your profit calculations.
Personal mining statistics can be found here:
Please let us know in case you have any API questions: firstname.lastname@example.org